This great South Island opportunity offers a client base of approximately 350 clients (primarily Timaru, Ashburton, Oamaru), and all the tools required to hit the ground running. Be your own boss and manage your time in order to create a work/life balance in the beautiful South Island.
The business presents immediate cash flow with a healthy operating profit within New Zealand's largest export industry. Teat spraying of diary cows teats and udders ensures health, productivity, and longevity of stock. For obvious reasons the demand for the equipment and servicing for teat spraying systems is hot.
Skills required could be those of electricians, welders, general repairmen and handymen. Whether you're established and looking to expand by purchasing a great client base, or have a dream of owning your own business, this non location dependent business is up for grabs now and won't last long. Don't hesitate to contact ABC to discuss further.
- Great client base primarily in Ashburton, Timaru, Oamaru
- Not location dependent
- Good profit 3 years running
- Strong market share in an important New Zealand industry
- Client base of over 1000 clients with 350 regular clients
- Everything you need to hit the ground running (tools, sign written van etc.)
- Potential to develop marketing approach to further drive business
- Flexibility to manage work/life balance