Prime Location / Established Brand - High Volume of Foot and Vehicular Traffic / Sells Award Winning Barista Coffee and Chicken Burgers / Very Low Rent and Outgoings / Earnings in Excess of $100,000 in 2018 Financial Year / High Performance Since April 2018 / Frontline Staff Managed / High Cash Surplus++
Important business highlights:
The important highlights of this unparalleled Service Station are as follows:
1. Fuel Sales are 1 million litres approx. per annum and $12,654 (incl. GST) per week in shop sales with high margin profits in Financial Year 2018. The average weekly shop sales are $13,403 (GST inclusive), from 1 April 2018 till 31 January 2019.
2. Dispenses 91; 95; Diesel and LPG bottle swap.
3. Spacious forecourt, shop, canopy, customer car parks.
4. Ice, fish bait and trailer hire etc. form other streams of income in this already high cash surplus business.
5. A popular takeaway forms part of the service station shop, selling coffee and chicken burgers which leaves further room to add more takeaway lines.
6. Long and secure Lease and Fuel Supply Agreement.
7. Convenient working hours: 6am to 7:30pm from Monday to Friday and 7am to 7:30pm on Saturday and Sunday.
8. Adequate security arrangements, sophisticated cameras, alarms and a safe exist on site.
9. A high chattel value comprising of near new pumps and signage provide further stability to the business.
10. The strong reputation earned by the brand and the business in that area has proved that it could easily be run under management producing good yields.
"In brief, a unique business opportunity at a great bargain price."
Price $375,000 + estimated stock value $50,000
Contact Shaun - 029 770 9767