The service station is on a main arterial four lane road, near a motorway exit and surrounded by important landmarks, food and entertainment outlets. The service station has a Westpac ATM producing extra income. There is a takeaway which is doing brisk business inside the service station which is currently subleased bringing an extra income stream The service station is trading on a 24/7 timeframe. The important highlights of this service station are:
1. Dispensing 91, 95 and diesel and LPG bottle swap.
2. Fuel dispensed per annum is approx. 1.4 million litres and is currently increasing at a fast pace.
3. Average commission on sale of fuel is approximately10 cents per litre on an average.
4. Shop sales average approximately $27,000 per week with high gross profit margins and currently growing strong.
5. Tanks (double fibre glass) and pumps are relatively new.
6. A long and secure lease and supply agreement is in place.
7. Fully equipped site with the highly sophisticated systems controlling the dispensing of fuel.
8. A huge customer car parking, very spacious shop/forecourt, store and adding new lines of groceries and other products have the strong potential to further boost sales.
9. Security cameras, night pay security arrangements exist on the site.
10. Good sized store with manager's office.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.