Prime Auckland Location - high cash surplus of over $150,000 to a working owner if working 250 days in a year. Great potential, strong & successful trading history of over 18 years.
1. NZ Post Shop
3. Paper Power
4. 480 Mail boxes
1. Located on main arterial road as part of a busy retail business centre and close proximity to countdown, lotto outlet & other supportive retail businesses. A multitude of primary & tertiary educational institutions with over 30,000 international & domestic students, a fairly large segment of aged & financially secured retirees who are traditionally strong supporters of NZ Post & Kiwibank organisations that are 100% kiwi owned.
2. 80 customer car parks for parking convenience.
3. Medium to high per capita income group zone, which facilitates sales by providing attractive interest earning deposits, low interest home loans, master cards, and business loans, with huge flexibility for higher income groups.
4. No nearby competition.
5. Complete training provided by the franchisor before take over, with considerable vendor assistance.
6. Convenient working hours: 08:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday & 09:30am - 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Sunday closed.
7. Currently fully managed by trained staff.
8. Annual turnover of over $500,000 excl. GST and including NZ Post commissions.
In brief "be your own boss, and part of NZ's elite franchise".
Price $425,000 plus estimated stock value $65,000