The business is based in the shopping precinct known as Bay Central Shopping Centre, Tauranga and trades as 'Thirsty Liquor.'
In this location, the business is surrounded by major retailers:
- Rebel Sport
- Wet & Forget
- Kitchen Things
- Golf Warehouse
- Freedom Furniture
- NZ Courier Post Depot
- Food retailers such as Noodle Kitchen, St Pierre's Sushi, and 3 cafes.
Tauranga Central Shopping Centre precinct has ample parking for customers. The store is very spacious and has significant warehouse space for additional storage of inventory, with very realistic rent and convenient opening hours.
The shop opens daily at 10am and closes:
-8:30pm Sunday to Tuesday
-9:30pm Wednesday to Saturday
- Current sales $14,600 per week
- Fully managed by staff
- Prime location with many surrounding businesses
- High gross profit margins with a huge variety of wines and spirits
- Secure lease with rent only $1,173 plus GST per week
A great opportunity to own a well-established franchised store at a reasonable price with the potential to increase sales by opening longer hours and involvement of a working owner could make a difference. Alternatively, there is an opportunity to rebrand.
Contact Nico Wamsteker - 021 933 313 or Wayne Ronald - 021 064 7355 for further details.
Price $95,000 + estimated stock value $100,000