BurgerFuel is like a well-oiled show car with smooth systems in place, including a well-trained team and impeccable fit-out. This is a great opportunity for a purchaser who's not afraid to spend a bit of time under the hood and get their hands dirty.
A franchisee doesn't necessarily need hospitality experience as a full 10 week training program will need to be completed before taking over. A franchisee should have a passion for quality food and customer service and will need to be able to run a team.
- Average EBPIDT $150,000 p/a last 3 years
- $1,000,000+ in annual sales
- Next to two of NZ's biggest retailers with ample car parking
- Premium New Zealand and international burger brand
- Experienced staff and onsite management
- Significant growth opportunities for an owner/operator
- Benefits of being part of a major group
- Ongoing assistance
Does this sound like a bit of you? Put down that Ford Freakout and give Jason a call today - 027 442 4140.
Price $388,000 + stock
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31635
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.