Prime Auckland location: lifestyle business in a very upmarket location. High cash surplus of over $144,000 to a working owner (as per FY 2019). Work 5.5 days a week with public holidays providing a good work/life balance. Trained staff. Potential to increase existing sales. Strong trading history.
Key Business Components:
* NZ Post Shop
* Gifts, gift cards, stationery, etc.
* Western Union money transfer and Travelex
* 480 mailboxes
Key Business Highlights:
* Located on the main arterial road as part of a busy retail business centre and in close proximity to Countdown, a Lotto outlet, a multitude of primary & tertiary educational institutions with over 30,000 international and domestic students, a fairly large segment of aged & financially secure retirees who are traditionally strong supporters of NZ Post & Kiwibank organisations that are 100% Kiwi owned.
* 80+ customer car parks for parking convenience.
* Medium to high per capita income group zone which facilitates sales by providing attractive interest-earning deposits, low interest home loans, Master Card and business loans with huge flexibility for higher income groups.
* Minimal nearby competition.
* Complete training provided by the Franchisors before take over with considerable vendor assistance.
* Convenient working hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 1:00pm on Saturday's & closed on Sunday's.
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Visit www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31047 to get started.
Call Shaun Khanna - 029 770 9767 to discuss.