Smack bang in the middle of Hamilton's hospitality district, Sal's does pizza the New York way, by the supersized slice in a shiny red booth or delivered to your door. It has fast become an institution for hungry Hamiltonian's, at all hours of the day and night, and we mean all!
- Consistent growth and healthy profits upwards of $200k/year to a working owner.
- Perfectly located opposite the site of the new Waikato Regional Theatre and a short
stroll from Victoria on the River.
- Would suit an astute operator who can keep things ticking from a distance (not knee-
deep in dough unless that's your passion!).
- Does a roaring trade in the early hours of Saturday/Sunday mornings.
- Slick systems, head office support, authentic ingredients and an energised and experienced team on board. Yep, this place basically runs itself.
- 21 stores nationwide with many more in the pipeline.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.