Dairy, stationery and Lotto - Prime Auckland location/Multiple income stream business/First time on the market in 6 years of successful trading/High cash surplus.
1. High sales performer - Total average weekly sales are approx. $28,000 which tends to increase during summer.
2. Convenient working hours from 8 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday with Wednesday closing at 7:30 pm due to Lotto, Saturday from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Huge additional space at the rear of the premises, which is currently being used as a break room by the vendors. It has two toilets and a spacious office.
4. Fully upgraded Lotto terminal and machines. The store has been rated as a 'Golden Lotto Store' at one time and has won several high valued prizes.
5. The store has additional income by way of rent received from Bank ATM and commissions received from money transfers.
6. Long & secure lease with reasonable rent in place.
7. Huge frontage, thereby making the display of items more effective.
6. Selling all types of daily utilities such as groceries, cigarettes, energy drinks, natural and artificial boutique plants.
"Neighbours Envy/Owners Pride"
Call Shaun Khanna - 029 770 9767 for a confidential discussion.
Price $350,000 + estimated stock value $35,000
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31522