The only way to describe this cafe is that it is a freight train. This is one of the oldest cafes in Christchurch and it has a huge loyal customer base.
The success of this cafe is based on a few key things including:
- Location - busy retail shopping area, easy parking, residential and shoppers have easy access
- Operations - the self-service counter appeals to customers who enjoy selecting their own food from the cabinets and this keeps the wages very low and profit levels higher than most cafes
- Busy 7 days a week - great weekend trade with shoppers and midweek from local residents & shoppers
- Eat in menu options are popular with customers as well as takeaways
- Minimal competition in a large catchment area
Profit levels are achievable based on self-service operations, reasonable rent and this is not a franchise operation which all adds up to a very healthy profit. Full financials can be provided.
Sales in excess of $1 million (exclusive GST, 2017-2018 financial year)
Earnings to working owner in excess of $320,000 (excludes depreciation)
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.