Buzzing cafe near the University. This suburban cafe is very near Canterbury University in Christchurch and the affluent areas of Ilam and Fendalton. It has a wide customer base including students, retirees, tutors, and families.
- Current annual sales over $740,000 fully managed/weekly sales approximately $14,300 excl. GST
- The manager runs the business with the owners doing as little as 5-10hrs p/wk
- Quality beautiful/contemporary fit out and commercial kitchen
- Profitable, fully managed but working owner could really maximise the potential
- Only doing days, but being licenced there is the evening trade to capitalise on
- This is NOT a franchise it is an independent cafe so no franchise fees
There are very few cafe's like this in the Christchurch suburbs that are profitable and show more room for growth.
Contact James today for further information - 029 770 4576.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.