Top Auckland location / main arterial road in the heart of a busy market - near new set up with exclusive designing and renovations - "Being sold at chattels value and project cost".
Important highlights of this unparalleled Indian restaurant and bar are as follows:
1. Exclusive decor, fusion furniture and channel music.
2. Accommodation (four bedrooms) already rented out fetching an additional stream of income to the tune of $2,050 per week.
3. Fully licensed bar with permission to operate till 1am in the morning.
4. Graded "A" by the Council for hygiene.
5. Modern well equipped kitchen, chiller room and 5 independent car parks.
6. Permitted to accommodate 60 customers inside the restaurant.
7. Top quality fusion crockery and cutlery.
8. Accommodation could be made available to the new owner/occupier with the school zone as Auckland Grammar.
9. Reasonable rent with a strong and secure lease.
10. Convenient working hours 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and and 5pm to 9:30pm Mondays to Fridays and 5pm to 9:30pm Fridays and Saturdays. Great potential to increase sales and maximising profits lies in extending the working hours.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.