A very well presented and large service station in a prime location in the heart of Auckland.
The main highlights of this service station are:
1. It is dispensing 91 and 95 petrol, Diesel and LPG Swap Bottles.
2. Fuel dispensed per annum is 1 million litres and is increasing.
3. Commission on sale of fuel is approximately 14 cents per litre.
4. Shop sales are $3,000 per week with a gross profit of 28% and growing strong.
5. Tanks and pumps are in good condition with current certifications.
6. Incredibly low rent of $2,971 per month (including GST and outgoings) with a secure lease and supply agreement .
7. Fully equipped site with highly sophisticated G5 system controlling the dispensing of fuel with Choice Technology Software.
8. Well established site, the business is currently operating on very short hours, 6.30am to 6.00pm on Week days and 7.30am to 4.00pm on Saturdays with Sundays Closed. High potential lies in the extension of opening hours thereby increasing sales to a great extent.
9. Security cameras and security arrangements exist on site which will facilitate the operation of the site for longer hours.
10. There is a good sized store with a manager's office and customer toilet. It is currently owner operated with one staff in place to assist.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.