This fully integrated BP Service Station business includes an automotive full-service repair facility.
As part of the 210 BP Service Stations network, this business benefits from the centralised promotional activity, systems and processes. This ensures that the new owner for BP Main Street, Palmerston North will walk into a turn-key operation with complex business issues sorted and customer experience being the day to day priority.
BP, as one of the world's seven oil and gas supermajors, is also looking into the transition into different fuel options as advances in technology provide alternatives. On this basis, BP dealer networks can afford to see themselves as having a vital role in the future.
BP Main St is a BP 2go service station, which is an independently co-ordinated shop programme includes a wide range of convenience foods, groceries and drinks.
- 2.6M litres of fuel per annum.
- Dispensing 91 & 95 Octane Petrol & BP Ultimate Diesel fuels.
- LPG Bottle Swap.
- Good commission/margin on the sale of fuel.
- Shop sales $16,000 p/wk.
- 2 underground fuel storage tanks.
- New pumps 2013.
- Hours, weekdays 6am to 9pm & weekends 7am to 8pm.
- Security CCTV cameras on site.
- Trailer hire business on site.
- Automotive Service Centre includes Tyre Bay as well as WoF issuing.
- Wide street frontage for easy access.
- Fuel Discounts with AA card for redemption from numerous retail outlets, most prominent is Countdown.
For further details contact Nico Wamsteker - 021 933 313 or Jonathan Toomey - 027 2167830.
Price $1,215,000 + estimated stock value $80,000
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31467