This BP Service Station located in Tauranga presents a business opportunity with a track record that is difficult to beat.
The 210 BP Service Station network benefit from centralized promotional activity, systems and processes. This ensures that the new owner for this BP Service Station will walk in to a turn key operation with complex business issues sorted and customer experience the day to day priority.
BP as one of the world's seven oil and gas super majors is also looking into transition into different fuel options as advances in technology provide alternatives. On this basis BP dealer networks can afford to see themselves as having a vital role in the future.
This station is a BP 2go service station, which is an independently coordinated shop programme including a wide range of convenience foods, groceries and drinks.
1. 2.9m litres of fuel p.a.
2. Dispensing 91 & 98 petrol & diesel.
3. LPG Automotive & LPG Bottle Swap.
4. 6 x 91 fuel, 6 x 98 fuel, 6 x Diesel hoses.
5. Good commission/margin on the sale of fuel.
6. Average shop sales $27,300 per week.
7. 2 underground fuel storage tanks.
8. New pumps 2016.
9. Hours daily 6:00am - 10:00pm
10. Security cameras on site.
11. Gemini-5 POS system.
12. Wide street frontage for easy access.
13. BP Fuel Card for Countdown fuel discounts.
Contact Wayne Ronald - 021 064 7355 or Nico Wamsteker - 021 933 313 for further details.
Price $995,000 + estimated stock value $100,000
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31633