Prime Auckland location: This is a very well presented and large service station located in the heart of Auckland.
The highlights of this service station are:
1. Dispensing 91; 95; diesel and bottle swap.
2. Fuel dispensed per annum is approximately 1.8 million litres and is currently increasing at a fast pace.
3. Commission of sale of fuel is 8 cents per litre on an average.
4. Shop sales are $15,000 per week with high gross profits and growing strong.
5. Tanks (double fibre glass) and pumps are relatively new and are owned by the vendor. There are 5 dispensers with 10 nozzles.
6. Incredibly low rent of $3,834 including GST per month. This includes rent received from the workshop $2,500 + GST per month.
7. Fully equipped site with a highly sophisticated system controlling dispensing of fuel.
8. Well-established site operating regular hours.
9. Security cameras and security arrangements are existing on the site which will facilitate the operation of the site for longer hours.
10. Good sized store, manager's office, 9 customer car parks on the site. It is currently owner operated and managed.
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.