This business is truly the heart of this rural Auckland town. Established in the 1850's, this pub lays claim to being the oldest licensed premises in New Zealand.
Multiple revenue streams from restaurant, bar, weddings, functions, accommodation and gaming have pushed sales for 2019 to approximately the $2,000,000 mark including GST.
Key Business Highlights:
* Current managed Net Profit $284,000 for FY 2019 but projecting over $400,000 for FY 2020
* Prime high exposure location
* Weekly turnover exceeding approx. $38,000
* 18 gaming machines generate generous income close enough to cover the rent
* Long and secure lease in place
Key Business Strengths:
* Consistency in sales from years of trade
* Loyal customer base
* Bank friendly financials
* Under full staff management
* Very minimum competition
* Multiple income streams
Explosive growth is predicted for this already thriving part of Auckland.
Call Khush on 022 373 8555, the hospitality specialist, to discuss this opportunity further.
Price $950,000 + estimated stock value $25,000